Total Pageviews

Friday 10 May 2013

"Quote" "Unquote"

         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xGrNhTDlDY - defiantly worth it...
"The tragedy of life is not death, its what we let die inside of us while we live." - Chay
"If i live the life I'm given like I'm supposed to, I wont be afraid of death, but in fact I will look forward to it because I have done everything I've ever wanted to." 
"The sky is not the limit, Its the view." 
"The roots of art, live in joy." 
 "The only way to brighten the darkness, is to bring our own lights and let them shine." 
 "Courage does not always roar, sometimes its that little voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" - Anonymous
 "Sparisci" - Chay
"Somehow I feel there's more to life than what were promised. We just have to find it." 


"I don't know what to say" he said
"It's okay," she replied. "I know what we are - and and I know what we're not" - Lang Leav

I've never heard silence quite so loud.

But you don't understand how much I cried.

Your way to young to be this broken darling.

Found this the other day and it just got me thinking about what life really was, do we live to die or is there something more?




I just need some beautiful place to clear my head.

By loving me, your teaching me how to love myself.

The sad souls are always up past midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment