Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 October 2013

Everything Left Unsaid

I don't understand why your doing this to yourself. To us.
It scares me.
It's not healthy.
Please stop, I love you.

Your not happy? But every time I see you your smiling...
Huh?
They did what to you?
How didn't I see those marks on your arms? They're so obvious. They're so red.
Please, I love you, stop.

How can you feel alone in a crowded room?
How can you feel so lone when I love you so much?
I don't understand how...
Why didn't you come to me? Tell me? Speak to me.
I would've listened, I promise.

Numb? I sometimes feel numb as well...
Why wouldn't you tell me about all this earlier?
Darkness... Inside...of...you?
I could have shown you how light in the world was.

How did I miss the broken soul beneath that mask?
It's my fault.
I could have done more.



Please, I just need you to hold me tonight.
I'm scared.
I don't want to do this, but I can't stop.
Its consuming me.

I think I've forgotten how to be happy.
He stole it away from me.
So now I hide it so deep inside me, even I cant find it.
I love you too.

Is it cold in here?
I think I need my jersey.
The one with the long sleeves.
Yes, that one. Please don't ask me to ever take it off.

I don't want to feel anymore.
Every time I do, it just hurts.
Its inside me. Creeping through my veins like a disease.
There was nothing you could have done.
Its not your fault.
Please don't blame yourself for everything I did to myself.

I just want you to remember that
I really did love you.
But I couldn't wait forever.
I loved you then, and now...
All I see is red.

No comments:

Post a Comment